Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Today, I took the plunge.

I took the plunge and opened my etsy shop today!

Granted there is only one item listed and the photos that I took myself aren't the quality I'm looking for (I'm planning on enlisting some photographer friends), but it is up!

I'm selling at a flea market in Snohomish on July 28th and I wanted to have it launched before then so I could point people towards more of my product.

So my goal between now and then (only a week and a half!) is to get my entire inventory photographed and listed and to have business cards ready. Also to fill in some holes in my stock where I've so far only created one of a particular item  but could easily create multiples.

Check out my one item shop and give me some feedbacck for encouragement! Soon I'll have an "official" launch and let my friends now that everything is listed but for now here it is: http://www.etsy.com/shop/AmandaAileenLantz

No comments:

Post a Comment